Development of tailor-made WooCommerce plugins
for stores that do not forgive betrayals
You have enough work capturing traffic to your store without losing it due to a website that falls short. Prevent the dozens of third-party plugins of your e-commerce site from putting a spoke in your sales’ wheel.Ok, I want a burden-free store
Let’s see, how many clicks do you need to close an online sale?
You can turn your WordPress website into a WooCommerce store with just a few clicks.
But a store needs much more to sell “properly”. It must be infallible.
- Because if it goes down, every hour that it is not operational, you lose sales
- If you provide users with a poor experience, they will switch store
- And if you do not offer something different, in the end whoever pays more for advertising wins
And what does this have to do with the 30 or 50 third-party plugins acting on your e-commerce website?
Your sales depend on the work of others
The dozens of plugins on your website work as long as their developers keep taking care of them.
The crash of a key plugin can leave you without a website, payment gateway, logistics services…
- You depend on unplanned or nonexistent updates
- You take the risk that the plugin disappears without notice
- No matter what your e-commerce store is like; you are not offering a truly unique experience that is 100% yours
Standardized plugins limit your possibilities.
You make different ones fit for tasks that you could do with just one.
- There are too many or missing plugins or they have overlapping functionalities
- In-house operations are limited by the corset that others impose on you
- You are paying for subscriptions for incomplete or redundant products
They slow down the growth of your store
They lead to security breaches
If dozens of third-party plugins are piling up in the entrails of your store, you have a Trojan Horse.
- They are incompatible with each other or with newer versions of WooCommerce or WordPress.
- They overload operations, making your website slow and impractical. You lose visits and sales.
- You put the privacy of your company and customer data at risk.
How do stores with customized
WooCommerce plugins take the lead?
Hundreds of businesses run their WooCommerce stores with specifically programmed plugins. They have one less thing to worry about.
These stores are more efficient and focused on generating sales.
What are the advantages of developing
You increase functionalities
Plugins do what you need, streamline what is necessary and remove what limits you.
Neither too much nor too little.
You distinguish yourself inside and outside
You offer a better experience to your customers and staff. If your company is different, why operate like everyone else?
You are relieved of pressure
Agile, secure and 100% compatible plugins without depending on the whim of third parties and complying with all regulations.
Do you already know which tasks you want to optimize on your e-commerce website?
Some ideas for developing WooCommerce plugins
Customized stickers and scalable orders
How to save hours each week and increase sales? By letting customers configure their stickers to their liking.
This sticker printing company can now offer variable sizes, quantities, and prices, making them scalable according to quantity.
Milestones to maintain buyers’ interest
Buyers of customizable, short-run or pre-sale products are always eager for new products. They hit the F5 key.
With this plugin, this store informs them in a very visual way adapted to their brand about how production is going, if products have arrived at the warehouse, etc.
Product images directly from Google
This hardware store wants to save time when uploading their product images. With this plugin, this store has a search panel in the product page editor.
Now users can find on Google, download, and assign the images they need without having to leave the admin area of the store.
Attract and retain customers through coupons
Coupons with offers are a basic tactic to accelerate sales. But they are not always easy to manage.
With this plugin, and through an external API in WooCommerce, this store can make life easier for users to validate the discount codes they get externally.
This is how developing customized plugins for WooCommerce will transform your store
As WooCommerce developers, we know the way to make your business more functional, agile, and secure.
We define your idea
even if you find it hard to explain it
- Tailored to your operational and business goals, including the development of WordPress plugins.
- Adapted to your technical requirements.
- Practical and functional approach, without loose ends or surprises.
your customized solution
- Built to last with state-of-the-art technology.
- With the experience from more than 350 successful projects for almost 200 customers.
- And with a periodic report so you can find out everything and validate progress.
your customized plugin
- Compatible with all third-party applications under WordPress standards that you may already have.
- Optimized to be as clean and light as possible. Fast websites.
End-to-end support and optimization with WooCommerce experts